Do you have time or talents you’d like to share with us? Consider volunteering at St. Gerard House.
We rely on many volunteer hours to help run our programs. These valuable hours allow our trained behavior technicians to spend more time in direct services with children and families.
Volunteers have contributed to our work in some of the following ways:
- Teacher’s Aide at the Grotto Therapeutic Center
- Garden, Culinary, or Art assistance at Feed the Need sessions
- Meal preparation and setup at Family Group Night
- Help with after–school care at the Grotto
- IT-related tasks
- Fundraising efforts
- Occasional front desk/office work