We rely on more than 800 volunteer hours per month to help run our programs. These valuable hours allow our trained teachers to spend more time in direct services with children and families.
Do you have time or talents you’d like to share with us? Consider volunteering at St. Gerard House.
Volunteers have contributed to our work in some of the following ways:
- Teacher’s Aide at the Grotto Therapeutic Center
- Garden, Culinary, or Art assistance at Feed the Need sessions
- Meal preparation and setup at Family Group Night
- Help with after–school care at the Grotto
- IT-related tasks
- Fundraising efforts
- Occasional front desk/office work
If you are interested, please download and complete our initial screening form, located below. Completed applications can be mailed, scanned and emailed, or delivered in person.