Here is a collection of all resources
- GUILD offers a variety of resources for homeschooling parents. The site requires you to create an account but there is no cost or obligation.
- Special Needs Homeschooling curriculum by Demme Learning visit demmelearning.com or contact Gretchen Roe | [email protected] | 717.524.5692
- Kindertown offers curated content for young learners. Not all educational apps are created equal. The Kindertown website, you can find reviews of many we found to be excellent.
- For those who need help with an IEP-based educational plan within NC, check out the special needs consultants of hslda.org
- Homeschooling in NC and High School Requirements visit dpi.nc.gov
- CLEP – College Level Examination Program testing site
- Complete math curriculum for homeschool and small groups at mathusee.com
- Spelling You See is a natural, easy way to teach and learn spelling. Check out spellingyousee.com
- Tips for Homeschooling During Coronavirus [NPR]
- 100 read aloud videos from the Indianapolis Public Library
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Virtual Outreach Series from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Division of Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics Virtual Outreach Series:
- Homebound: Strategies to Improve Compliance and Cooperation with Your Children [Autism Speaks]
- Behavior Management Basics [Autism Speaks]
- Collaborating with Your Child’s School Team through COVID-19 [Autism Speaks]
- Sleep Hygiene Tips for Parents of Children with Developmental Disabilities [Autism Speaks]
- Calming Strategies in the COVID-19 Storm [Autism Speaks]
- Q & A on Providing Services to Children with Disabilities During the Coronavirus Outbreak (CDC)
- Covid Social Story
- Remote IEP Meetings: Tips for Parent Participation PDF
- Legal Aid Self Help Library
- Points of consideration when managing EC Processes during school closures as a result of COVID-19.
- Remote Learning for Students with Disabilities.